Qardio, is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are hiring a Senior Backend Java Engineers to join our team.
As we scale, there will be significant opportunity for you to grow within the organization and improve the lives for millions of people around the world. Our office is in Amsterdam, near Westerpark.
Our world leading consumer healthcare and medical products bring the potential to transform healthcare for millions of people. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking individual, with an acute eye for detail and a passion for mobile applications to be part of the engineering team.
The Senior Full Stack Developer, who is passionate for AngularJS, CSS3 and HTML5, is responsible for managing, developing, and deploying innovative web applications.
- Develop, design, and code a highly visible, responsive website, agnostic of the toolset
- Provide exceptional programming and analytical skills to develop innovative web application
- Exercise cross-disciplinary skills to include security testing, performance testing, tuning, and unit testing
- Interact confidently and enthusiastically with a highly distributed and diverse team
- Analyze business and user requirements for web applications
- Acquire necessary assets
- Value product excellence and team success over individual productivity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to bring new features and services into production
- 5+ years experience as an Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge of programming architectures and design patterns
- Expertise in UI technologies like HTML, CSS, DOM, Ajax
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js, Java, SQL and Linux
- Comprehensive understanding of source control with branches, tags, and merging (Git preferred)
- Proven track record for the design and development of innovative web applications with a product company
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and REST
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and software development best practices
- Ability to work effectively in a fast pace team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to explore new technologies and applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
What we offer:
- The ability to control your own career path and grow into a leadership role with an innovative company
- Great working conditions, flexible work-hours, holiday plan, 25 days of leave annually and training
- The ability to participate in a cutting-edge field of creating digital healthcare products
- The opportunity to work in an international environment working with others from different cultures, countries and backgrounds
- The chance to work in the heart of Amsterdam
- Visa sponsorship