Qardio, is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are hiring a Senior Product Designer to help drive the vision of our mobile products, deliver a high quality product experience and implement designs that provide for an exceptional user journey.
You should be comfortable with autonomy and ownership of large areas of the product. You will be crucial to the way we invent, design and validate our products. You’ll own your projects from start to finish, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
Ideal candidates should also have a fondness for detail-oriented design, an elevated point of view, and are able to take feedback with a positive attitude. As we scale, there will be significant opportunity for you to grow within the organization. Our office is located in the Cannon Street area.
- Apply your extensive experience with product design systems and principles to create new features for Qardio products
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product, engineering, and executive teams
- Promote an outstanding user experience that gets people hooked
- Work with industry-standard tools and software like Sketch, Invision, and pen and paper(!) to define your work at low and high fidelity
- Plan research to understand and validate product concepts
- Ship valuable, high quality work without sacrificing speed
- 5+ years experience as an Interaction Designer
- UI abilities shown in a portfolio of live projects
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, IA, art direction, interaction design and research)
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and the problems they are solving
- Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses
- Experience working in a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment